AJX 10.0% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

General discussion, page-1000

1. 9,225 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    As someone who got stopped out on the drop from 29c, I haven't bought back in. I knew the technicals looked good for a short-term bump after the EGM, but hung back as I thought it would drop back like this.

I believe in the company, and was very happy to wait for the second half of 2018. Then I ran a mile when I saw the terms of the debt facility. Added to that, the US regulatory environment has changed. Price is king now, facts and science don't matter, and a company appears able to lie through their teeth about their product as all regulations preventing them doing so have been repealed.

So my argument for buying back in isn't working for me. The debt payments, shift in the market, lack of interest in safety regulations, past history of overly optimistic claims, need for evaluation tools to differentiate between the effectiveness of AJX products and that of competitors (along with a few other things) have changed my approach.

Just thought I'd offer an honest opinion from a potential buyer who still believes in the potential of the company. Hoping to find better reasons to buy soon. Best wishes to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.