AJX 0.00% 1.0¢ alexium international group limited

Well when I looked at the first two posts of the morning today...

1. 2,551 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 547
    Well when I looked at the first two posts of the morning today all I could think of was"phone a friend" reminded me of that game show but hey thats just my weird sense of humour .

As the weather where I am has been wet have probably been spending too much time on the computer yesterday but I rewatched the Dr Bob presentation up on Alexium webpage worth a look IMO if you are questioning the whole PCM thing it also reiterates how into things Bob is IMO.
    As an aside I would love to purchase a pillow with our tech in it as my husband suffers from what I call "hot head " syndrome so the whole PCM thing I find interesting others may not I know. We are travelling to Hawaii in October so maybe I may find one in walmart will let you all know if I do.

Anyway we all await, judging by 4e and correspondence etc everthing seems/appears to be on track we all probably dont realise the strides we are making within the bedding industry due to confidentiality etc but I guess we all just have to trust what they say which is hard due to past etc.. Have a great day all

The above is my view only

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 4238970 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 113120 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.