AJX 0.00% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

General discussion, page-145

1. 18,341 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    Can't be bothered. There's enough been said and GR is still there. The tone of updates. changed around the time of the AGM and I believe that suggested pressure had been put on Dirk around communication, along with the promise of being put on the Board. He's a survivor and you can guess for yourselves what that means.

We don't really know how much unprofitable business is still to be unravelled. We don't know how much damage was done to reputation in the market (their market not the share market) from what went on during the NC/GR era. We don't know what impact all of this has had on the culture of the organisation, but if it has shaped the culture in any way then there is more unravelling to do yet.

You all know my change in opinion last year and the big questions for me now are how good the new directors are, whether they are across what is going on internally as well as externally and what the dynamic is on the Board. No point debating or speculating on receipts, margins, market size, NASDAQ, the military, the CR or anything else much until one can match rhetoric and delivery. Why would the share price recover until there is trust and we are a way off that being established.

P

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $3 266

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 59013 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 767921 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.37pm 30/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.