AJX 0.00% 1.3¢ alexium international group limited

General discussion, page-234

1. 3,265 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 304
    I have no anger at you Parsifal, or anyone else for that matter. As I have said, I take responsibility for my investments (wins and losses), and what can be interpreted as responsible posting is down to the individual poster. The only information that is reliable is that which is officially released by the company. If the company manage to release one announcement a week, and a poster manages to post 20 plus posts a day and then some, then it's down to readers to come to there own conclusions. From my personal perspective I become very cautious, and I don't view it as responsible posting. The amount of posts was regularly putting AJX into the most discussed  category, which becomes a bit of a catch 22 as it draws  people in like a magnet and gains even more momentum.  I was simply pointing out in my last post  that as you are trying to distance yourself from P, you might not have been aware that you were still being lumped in on his posts.
    Human nature being what it is, if AJX had gone to $10, people would be bowing down and praising him, with the odd Pintahoo tattoo from the (ex) fan club. Funny old game, life.

Hot Copper themselve's couldn't make it any clearer than their terms. Always worth another read.

Take responsibility for your use of information

1. Hot Copper provides an area for users to discuss financial and related events and includes information, news, opinions and recommendations of many individuals and organisations. Hot Copper does not endorse the recommendations or opinions of any of its users, nor does it warrant the completeness, accuracy, reliability or timeliness of any content made available on the Site.
    2. You are responsible for your own investment decisions. While the Site is designed to help you acquire information which may help you in making those decisions, you are solely responsible for analysing and verifying any information you intend to rely on. HotCopper does not provide investment advice or make securities recommendations. In particular, HotCopper does not carry out any specific needs analysis with respect to any person.
    3. Messages posted by other users may be misleading or deceptive (whether intentionally or unintentionally). If you disagree with a view, opinion or statement expressed in a message, you may want to post a message in response.
    Users' identities

1. You should be aware that other users might not be who they claim to be. HotCopper does not perform background checks on any of its users and it does not warrant that any user's profile contains accurate information. You should also be aware that other users might use the message boards for personal gain and investors should approach postings with appropriate scepticism.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.