AJX 0.00% 1.0¢ alexium international group limited

I looked at the BRB thread and read a couple of Pinto’s posts...

1. 1,303 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    I looked at the BRB thread and read a couple of Pinto’s posts and whilst I don’t blame Pinto or anyone else for me losing plenty of $$ in AJX, but for the BRB references, the BRB thread is starting to look and sound a lot like the AJX thread! His name appears very often as it did on AJX threads and that is the ‘catchy’ thing for anyone who is vulnerable, inexperienced and easily influenced.

I don’t believe anyone other than the investor is responsible for their own investment decisions. But I do think the point some of these posters such as nobaggage etc are trying to make is some people reading Hotcopper can be easily influenced which I agree with and there may be others lurking out there looking to exploit this. Here’s the thing, there are ripoff merchants everywhere in the world trying to screw others (especially online) so not believing that the same ripoffs could not happen on a platform such as Hotcopper IMO is the same as being in la la land. Just look at the sad effects of cyber bullying!

What really matters is the ‘motive’ behind such continuous excitable posts and unfortunately this we will never know. It was hard not to get excited reading those company AJX announcements and viewing even some of those videos NC and GR put out. Turns out it was all spin IMO. Added to this was heaps of positive posts, one after the other, not just from Pinto, but from a few regulars which definitely must have got people hooked. Looking back, it was kind of predatory, but again, the buck stops with the investor.

It’s all history now so best to look forward, not back but there is no way I could ever trust anything this company says again, especially after this last capital raising which no one expected except in conjunction with a major contract. What a sh#t stock this has been.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.0¢ $15.51K 1.509M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 6257398 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 459895 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.28pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.