AJX 0.00% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

I blame the company for my bad investment decision at least for...

1. 221 Posts.
    I blame the company for my bad investment decision at least for holding into my shares,
    we know when it comes to share market, it's full of sharks and we need to invest the money we can afford to lose but then there are some guide lines and rules that sharks, sorry boards of directors need to follow such as informing their share holders and update them accordingly,
    We were told on number of times there is no need of CR unless there is a large contract is about to be signed or signed so based on this information I hold my shares, and when I saw the CR announcement I actually got excited because it meant what it meant.....

now whether there is a large contract about to be singed or not, if there is the last announcement mention nothing about it since "pursuing large" contract means nothing really as any company try to pursue large contracts and if there is no large contract then their previous announcement was false! and on my understanding I've been misinformed by this company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.