AJX 9.09% 1.0¢ alexium international group limited

General discussion, page-256

1. 85,274 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    Hi JK

"I assume would be referring to the March quarter 4c and not to the current Dec 4c ,.."

with the raise being so dreadfully important to have about $10 million bucks or whatever the figure was - of chemical in the store room -- in case we got orders - so, we could show that we had supply --

and, it would have to have been urgent +++ - then no - I don't expect the figures to show in the cash report ending 31 Dec. --

however - because it was so dreadfully important -- so important that we needed to dilute shareholders - even though we were 'cash flow' positive - that I would have thought that a note on the next 4C - saying that in the month subsequent - that we now have -- ?? whatever amount of chemistry in store showing our immediate supply abilities.

If not???????? why not?

and, absolutely for 100% certain - by the March 4C - that money should have definitely been spent and the stock in storage for it's intended use -- 'and' not eroded away from normal month to month usage ------- it's clear purpose was a strategic stockpile - supposedly.
    If not ------------ hmmmmm.

and, just to clarify my position again -

"According to your post the only reason your not fully invested is because GR is still
    there "

not quite --- until that time - I will not consider reinvesting. When those conditions are in place - I will review - fully review - and, the SP direction will be a factor in that.

that's the plan atm --- it might change - nothing is ever concrete.

Pinto

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $15.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $350 35K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 131370 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 58736 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.