AJX 0.00% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

Hi Z, sorry but I’ve been OS and traveling for a couple of...

1. 2,080 Posts.

Hi Z, sorry but I’ve been OS and traveling for a couple of months and enjoying myself, the last thing I wanted to be looking at is HC everyday!

You asked for my thoughts on what the future may bring. I think that we will probably get some good news over the next 6 months and that the SP should pop to some extent (depending on the outcome of the news).
    Dirk has definitely been a huge help for Alexium with not making s$&t up and not being able to deliver it, although the SP is where it is I’m feeling more confident that this will be our breakout year as far as the military goes and that will be the game changer for us, however hopefully an update without hyperbole is forthcoming over the next week or so to help some of the concerns being displayed by many who probably deserve some accurate good news as they’ve held this company together through an enormous tide of s$$t and hopefully they don’t miss the end game because of poor communication, that would be the final insult for many.

So at the moment I think AJX is probably well undervalued with what has been outlined at both the AGM and in announcements, Dirks entire credibility relies on the next few months and what is announced (without hyperbole) and what’s achieved. As I’ve said, Dirk has so far got a B+ from me with his no BS type of communication, if there’s been nothing to say then he hasn’t just made crap up for the sake of it, that IMO has cost this company an absolute fortune previously in both MC and credibility.

After saying that we’re supposed to be achieving something like 4 times the amount of chemical sold in the near term for bedding (from the AGM) and that should show up rather nicely on the balance sheet.
    The only thing I will caution against is that in reading these threads today for the first time in a bit, is that I see some posters are saying we’re increasing customers and that our recurring revenue is 24-30 million. At this very moment the revenue is NOT at that amount, just look at the last two quarters and add them up for confirmation, the difference is this revenue is probably not costing us to achieve. So if people don’t want disappointment going forward then I ask that you don’t overstate what we are actually achieving right at this very point, that certainly doesn’t mean we can’t achieve 30 million in revenue by the end of the year but it will need to be a great half of high margin revenue over the second half to achieve it, remember pruning of unprofitable revenue has been happening.

So all good Z, I think I’ll be a bit happier by mid year with this stock if all goes to plan.

Go the Tigers!

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $605 55K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 6875439 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 353749 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 18/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.