AJX 0.00% 1.2¢ alexium international group limited

General discussion, page-305

1. 1,762 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3064
    Welcome back Cracker. I was wondering why your regular posts had gone AWOL. I trust you enjoyed the break.

In reference to your comments on AJX revenue estimates, following this week’s 4C report Petra has confirmed its expectation of $30M revenue from recurring operations alone for the current financial year, and this would be guided by regular interactions of their analyst with the Company.

In its communications Management has indicated H1FY18 revenues to be anomalously low due to contract culling and seasonal factors. In contrast it has stated that the current half-year should see substantial revenue increases, caused by additional captured customer numbers, expansion of existing markets and likely entry into new ones. So far, new management has not given any indication of being a stranger to the truth.

So I think there is good evidence for an expectation of FY18 revenue within the $24-30 million range to be quite realistic, and perceived reality is basic to any financial calculation or investment decision.

Cheers

T7

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 84317 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.