AJX 0.00% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

Well I guess you hit the nail on the head there rustic, the...

1. 2,080 Posts.
    Well I guess you hit the nail on the head there rustic, the little personal phone calls to some of late who’ve made ridiculous statements one after the other have finally had their comeuppance and ran away with their tale between their legs! But with the changes in the boardroom I now truly believe we can achieve GOOD TIMES ahead for investors.

Anyway as has been relayed by the company at the AGM and in communications the path forward has been set with HIGH MARGIN growth to take place over the coming quarter and into the future.

@Taurean7 I hope your going well mate.
    But I disagree with your following analysis you tagged me in

https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/30591316/single

“In reference to your comments on AJX revenue estimates, following this week’s 4C report Petra has confirmed its expectation of $30M revenue from recurring operations alone for the current financial year, and this would be guided by regular interactions of their analyst with the Company.”

Firstly I ask you how can we get recurring (meaning it’s the same as the past) revenue streams of this size (we’ve never made $30 million in a year before) as recurring revenue after we’ve been cutting out most of the unprofitable revenue streams? It just can’t happen from recurring revenue regardless of what Petra wrote in their report!

“In its communications Management has indicated H1FY18 revenues to be anomalously low due to contract culling and seasonal factors. In contrast it has stated that the current half-year should see substantial revenue increases, caused by additional captured customer numbers, expansion of existing markets and likely entry into new ones. So far, new management has not given any indication of being a stranger to the truth.

So I think there is good evidence for an expectation of FY18 revenue within the $24-30 million range to be quite realistic, and perceived reality is basic to any financial calculation or investment decision.”

Now this part is the part where we will see great growth if Dirk is being straight in telling us how it is, but again I caution people about thinking in terms of $10 million of HIGH MARGIN revenue being achieved in each of the next two quarters. The business strategy has been evolving out of low to no profit business towards something more sustainable which is an evolution we had to take at some stage.
    I agree that Dirk has so far been a straight shooter and forecast a low quarter in advance for the last quarter and he’s also forecast a quadrupling of chemicals sold from what we were doing previously after we came out of the notoriously slow last quarter, if that’s achieved at the high margin rate then we could indeed see $30 million in revenue this FY, but it certainly won’t be coming from the previous announced recurring revenue from my understanding.

Cheers.
    Last edited by melastcracker: 28/01/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $605 55K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 6875439 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 353749 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 18/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.