AJX 0.00% 0.8¢ alexium international group limited

OMG everything you said describes me and my experience. I exited...

1. 351 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    OMG everything you said describes me and my experience. I exited $60k in the red (SP 32c) lessons very hard learnt. Those lessons have allowed me to claw back $15k on other stocks. I now have a complete lack of trust in management, use HC to gauge sentiment rather than fundamentals and generally take profit when it stares me in the face. 3 years ago I could have walked away $60k in the green. I also ignored signals I was getting about NC's poor character and AJXs misrepresentations and under performance. We all blamed BY for having a vendetta but in reality they were just selling down because they knew better and weren't ignoring the red flags. Don't trust the market, always take profit and never chase.. gravity will always pull back a stock, if it doesn't, then move on. It probably pays to make stockbroker friends too.. as retailers we often fly blind compared to the brokers. Anyway, don't mean to preach, I just feel empathy with all remaining and ex holders who have been exploited to line the pockets of a couple of greedy and sadistic individuals.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1494467 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 282788 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.12am 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.