AJX 0.00% 1.2¢ alexium international group limited

Gosh sometimes I think I am reading about a different company...

1. 2,551 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 547
    Gosh sometimes I think I am reading about a different company when I see some of these posts. Yep right I can hear all the detractors say you are in the "rosy" brigade etc etc but what does everyone think of this end note to the 4c.

"During calendar year 2016, Alexium successfully completed a phase of top-line growth and built a positive reputation in the chemical industry. With the end of the reporting period, Alexium concluded a second phase of rebalancing its capital structure and revenue stream, increasing GP margins from -2% to 29% by the end of the phase with cash and cash equivalents of A$17.3M. With Q3 of FY2018, Alexium begins a new phase which is one of sustained profitable growth and long-term cash generation. Over the next four quarters, Alexium will continue to grow its top-line from the result of Q2 to record revenues with average margins exceeding long term targets. Success in military, bedding and new business realized from CPSC-related regulations (which necessitated the capital raise) are not included in those growth projections and provide significant upside potential."

Now this is what the company is saying, Truth or Lies (yes you might say heard it all before) I am talking Dirk and team so Truth or Lies thats what you have to decide do you believe it or not. If you believe then this quarter is going to be the start where the figures even in a 4c back IMO what the company is espousing. So for me sustained profitable growth and long term cash generation works fine.

Yep I have me old rosy glasses on and if you want to sling mud at my stance fine but maybe sling it my way after next 4c when we have a clearer picture, all my view

Now hurry up next quarter, I hear mud baths are good for the skin

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 334317 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.