AJX 0.00% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

General discussion, page-437

1. 1,625 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 68
    "Unfortunately my position in AJX is around $0.60p/s, so obviously not jumping up and down with excitement at the moment.".....

In the words of those mighty 'Monty Python' boys.... "you lucky lucky bastard"....lol.
    You can add another 2 bob for mine. It has the most of my actual money pumped into it, though is far from the most as to actual current worth...lol. Am I concerned (personally).... nah. Why?, I have looked at the possibilities in AJX more than any other. I am still as confident in AJX buisiness as I was when first bought. What I have learned is that way back then. .... timing!..... and even a basic understanding of TA, along with more understanding on an FA side I hadn't figured at the time.

So, my time in AJX has enriched my knowledge for the future.... not because I think AJX has failed as a buisiness. ....far from it. And I dont think I've made a dud investment certainly not for my timeframe yet... many many months to go yet.
    It is because it taught me 'Timing' is very important and is obviously financially beneficial, don't disregard both short and longterm TA, and (for me) understand FA and its timeframe.
    Do I think I will still make a decent profit in the future(in my time frame)?.... Blood Oath, absolutely. Why?.... cause I now further understand what AJX is about, from where we have come from to now, outside influences.....and fingers in pies that our products keep proving worth.
    Mmmm....yeah above seems a ramble now....anyway I put the red ink on my paper holding now as a cock up with Timing, not necessarily a shite company....lol.

While I'm here, just like to skite....my theory about plenty of 'off screen' support around .28 has now been proven for the 4th time so far this morning....lololololol.
    Those posters that in the past that only see support under .20....mmmmmm.Blind?, or deadfast happy to prove themselves as spammer or trolls????....
    Have a nice day....dont stress.
    Cheers,
    Mick.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $1.182K 107.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 46383 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 87584 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.