AJX 0.00% 0.8¢ alexium international group limited

General discussion, page-491

1. 1,087 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 865
    Well I guess we continue to wait.

Yes we’ll get a good update on things with the Half Year report released later this month and don’t get me wrong this will be a good thing and the more comprehensive and the more detail the better. We may well also get an update on sales for the quarter to date i.e. that they continue to be good.

BUT – I think we are longing for more than updates – we need deals and more than just organic growth in bedding.

Looking at the last calendar year Pegasus was the only large deal that was signed and that was at the start of 2017 – and I still wonder how much of that deal is contributing to sales even now.

Nascar was another deal last year albeit much smaller with launch occurring 2H 2017 – what happened to this? – or was this regarded as low margin and dropped? – Frankly I’d give Nascar the sale at zero margin for abit of free advertising or a tiny Alexium label on drivers uniforms, or even just an open acknowledgement that the Drivers are protected by Alexium FR chemistry which we can use on promotional material or our website

We also seem to be somewhat exposed to the bedding sector and the use of Alexicool in bedding – so if there was an issue there we could lose a sizeable % of revenue (I would however also assume we must be supplying FR chemistry to some bedding clients too so this would underpin some sales). But we need to sorely diversify our segment basis in case anything happens in beddding.

So we wait …

And just as a reminder of the potential ....
    Military – US Marines / Army Combat Uniforms / FRACU
    Alexiflam NF – Commercial launch / Licencing – (and use in cotton, wool and wood)
    Home furnishing – Multiple x Mattress opportunity / expansion into furnishings outside bedding
    Protective coatings, resins and disposable healthcare non wovens
    Tenting – both Asian and Europe (UN?)
    Global producer of underwear and activewear
    2 Large Asian FR manufacturers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $92 11.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 484425 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 706022 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.05pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.