AJX 0.00% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

Alas probably not as from the half yearly on the military side...

1. 1,075 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 835
    Alas probably not as from the half yearly on the military side of things

“The Company is currently in the process of finalizing fabric prototypes, which would be followed by external testing and a limited user evaluation (field trial).”

There was also a US Marine tender for FR for uniforms that went out in January – but we haven’t heard from Alexium on that as it sounded exactly like Alexium.
    Interestingly Alexium released this back on 5 November 2016

“-- On the heels of meeting with senior personnel at United States Marine Corps Systems Command to discuss next generation flame retardant military uniforms, Alexium International Group Limited (“Alexium,” “the Company”) (ASX:AJX, OTC QX:AXXIY) is pleased to announce that it recently furnished the Marines samples of Corps approved uniform fabric treated with Alexium's environmentally friendly flame retardant chemistry along with independent testing data.”
    Mmm and some 16 month on

The Military was one side of things I was really hoping for a solid update on but I was disappointed with what they said and I think the overall commentary in the half year didn’t help the share-price – the only real commentary was around bedding.

I am now wondering what happens if the company reports a March 4c that shows say $6m in cash receipts – the market may well just go ho hum and that it may take a few quarters of solid and increasing receipts to improve investor confidence.

But improving 4c’s is one thing, the stellar growth in the share-price may not come until there is a military deal announced or a massive clothing brand (whose name probably won’t be released anyway).

And speaking of the Global clothing company this was released on 26 September 2016

Alexium International Group Limited (“Alexium,” “the Company”) (ASX:AJX, OTC QX:AXXIY) today announced an agreement with one of the world’s leading household apparel companies to augment the manufacturer’s wicking and antimicrobial technology with Alexium’s innovative AlexicoolTM chemistry, an environmentally friendly, phase change material solution that gives fabrics a cool-to-the-touch feel. The U.S.-based company has identified Alexium as a performance solutions supplier for more than five brands of inner wear and outer wear apparel over the next two years, and will be working with Alexium to qualify the use of AlexicoolTM with various fabric types in two U. S. plants, followed by expansion to global production facilities. “Our new client is a major international player in the apparel industry, and we were able to reach this agreement in just over three months after introducing our products to the company,” said Vice President of Sales Michael Schwartz. “That’s a strong sign that Alexium has moved from being on the edge of a trend to a recognized mainstream standard for innovative, environmentally friendly chemistries.”

Mmmm ago that was 17 months ago – although I’m not sure if the 2 year period was for supply or testing and perhaps certification is required as well but supply begins.

Then there is Tenting (this from July 2016…)

“… announced that a new agreement was reached today with a textile finisher and major supplier of tents internationally for a production order of Alexium’s proprietary environmentally-friendly flame retardant chemistry. Purchase orders have already been received and production will commence with this new client, and once the full transition to Alexium chemistry is complete, the expected life cycle for production is seven years with ongoing monthly revenue of at least $150,000 (depending on fluctuating demand). This new customer relationship is the result of a six-month collaborative effort between Alexium and the new customer, a supplier of tents to the United Nations for humanitarian efforts.”

I guess one can see why the shareprice has been in decline

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $118 10.75K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 86750 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 2629961 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.22pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.