AJX 9.09% 1.0¢ alexium international group limited

IMO ,Dirk has made mistake after mistake re his communications...

1. 539 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 106
    IMO ,Dirk has made mistake after mistake re his communications ,..... his latest is the reference
    to "critical information " in the feb newsletter , to be revealed in the half-yearly ......I commented
    to my partner that he better have something since he was building up expectations.. well,
    as the deadline approached for the HY release , I knew we had nothing and the HY read
    like a cut and paste from 6 months ago...... Lets not forget his blunder when he revealed the
    drop in revenue in the webcast was $2.8 m when it was reported in the 4C to be $1.6 m and
    caused the SP to drop from .38c to a low .31c .......imo , the board stopped the webcasts due to
    the damaged to the SP after each episode .....
    Also , how many significant contracts has he brought to Alexium ......zilch , instead we hear
    of headwinds re pricing and unable to convert customers to our products ...even though were
    supposed to have superior products ...or headwinds re thanksgiving and shut downs .... etc
    IMO , These are excuses from someone who is not able to manage expectations ..... ,again all
    IMO....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $15.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $350 35K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 131370 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 58736 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.