AJX 0.00% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

General discussion, page-641

1. 2,551 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 547
    Well dont know if this means much but having a reread of things and in light of what was seemingly not much of an update in the half yearly regarding the Military I stumbled across something, I could just be looking for positives but anyway here it is

In the last 4c in regards to Military we were told this
    , Alexium has identified the following milestones:
    • Chemical manufacturing and financial audits
    • Finalize fabric prototypes
    • Limited user evaluation (field trials)
    • Acceptance, specification-drafting and award

Now in the half yearly we were told this about Military
    , Alexium is making progress towards the milestones set forth in the December 2017 Quarterly Activities Report. The Company is currently in the process of finalizing fabric prototypes, which would be followed by external testing and a limited user evaluation (field trial). Alexium will update shareholders as progress is made in this effort.

Now I feel this means we have passed the "• Chemical manufacturing and financial audits"(which would go with having to raise funds for this purpose) and we are on to milestone 2 of "• Finalize fabric prototypes" so here I was thinking nothing was really updated regarding the Military in the half yearly but on reflection I think it was . Yes snails pace I admit but progress it is IMO

Next milestone Field trials hopefully soon Dirk did mention in his AGM address that "Successful final results are possible as early as Q3 FY2018 for when initial procurement could start."
    and we do have this snippet from last Investor presentation which states
    "Alexium’s Partner, a current supplier of U.S. Military uniforms, is finalizing the fabric construction and FR treatment. • Next phase is procurement which includes hazard assessment, limited user evaluations (i.e. field trials) and specification writing • The Company expects that process to commence within FY2018"

So everyday we are getting so much closer to the Military side of things and yes field trials may not start for another 3 months (maybe they have started some already who truly knows)  for me I feel this will be a catalyst for some SP improvement based on credibilty of what Alexium has. So really in the life of Alexium it truly is IMO not long to wait now for the Military.

Anyway have a nice weekend all will be interesting to see the investor presentation
    All my view based on my Research

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $8.447K 767.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 436783 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 409033 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.00am 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.