AJX 0.00% 0.9¢ alexium international group limited

General discussion, page-676

1. 5,138 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 788
    Going through the website there are some clear cut questions:

1: Why does the company need a Vice President of HR - not needed, company is way from being the size this person is required for. (Staff was 20 in 2014, how many now, won't be 50 & that really is the size you can justify having a HR person in the company)

2: Scott Hunter - VP for Sales & marketing. Surely he can't be hitting his KPI's - do we need someone new & what other people in the sales team is there ?

3: Seems to be a load more chiefs than Indians

4: a Board of 6 Directors ? Top Heavy - what are they each doing to aid to AJX's growth....

5: Website says this: "US operational growth and investor demand for Alexium stock results in OTC share conversion to the NASDAQ International Designation, a precursor to a NASDAQ main board listing".

Investor demand from who & where ?????

I dunno, but reading the "History" its all about the Military - which hasn't happened, its all breaking into this area & then changing into that.....

Perhaps it's the negative nellie coming out in me again, but can anyone really say hand on heart that they haven't written this company off & we are here because we are pretty much sado masochists ?
    Anyway, off to the dungeon, gimp mask & self flogging awaits..,..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.