AJX 0.00% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

IMO it is beneficial to have a chat with Mark Wise if concerned...

1. 2,551 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 547
    IMO it is beneficial to have a chat with Mark Wise if concerned however he cant tell you anything that is not known eg price sensitive etc but it does make it more "real" if that can describe it.

On another note I realise a lot of people dont see what I see when they look at Alexium and I know that a lot didnt like the presentation but I found the bit in the Financial Analysis a great read which shows a lot IMO eg decreasing operating costs etc if you look at that page it is really interesting IMO

In a conversation I did have with the company a while back they did say that they will in one way saying less and less about some things due to competition and their actual customers (reasons being you dont want competition to know what your selling for etc and you cant gloat and say yeah we made suc such and such a profit off those sales because then your customers can demand better pricing etc) hence why we will never know exact details there. Anyway I digress what Mark did say is to keep looking at the EBITDA.

Hope in some way that can help some, yes I know people might think I have my head in the sand with AJX but I keep looking at the business and think its doing ok still. I have this rough guideline of 5 years to make it in business isnt that the "old rule" ,anyway I like the products and what they are trying to achieve. I like they are trying to turn it around eg lower costs etc etc I like we are growing within the industries and companies we have and that if all to be believed we are gaining new customer, I feel we are on track with so many things but it just takes longer than expected etc etc but I guess time will time if I am so totally wrong

GLTA and when reading remember I have apparently a personal bias towards this stock

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.