AJX 9.09% 1.2¢ alexium international group limited

Taurean it would be interesting to see your analysis of...

1. 17,746 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    Taurean it would be interesting to see your analysis of announcements since mid march 2017 till now and how many have materialised within predicted timeframes. I think trust is earned. If you have a history that suggests you can't be trusted you need to work doubly hard to earn trust back. Has that been achieved?

It's also worth looking at when the word imminent and similarly wooly statements returned. I'd suggest it was after the AGM. So is it management controlling communications or a non executive Board?

I think it is a bold proposition from you that management is actually thinking along the lines you suggest. I could think of a few other scenarios that are equally plausible.

I recall my posts about speed to success for chemical companies. I was wrong about Alexium's performance on that scale because I hadn't built in the possibility that shareholders were being fed information that was not reliable

Alexium would now appear to be more typical of the norm - and quite possibly its performance and speed has actually been damaged by the missteps of the past. I just hope the Board is aware of that

On which matter I have a feeling that the board meets around the end of the month in which case I'd be expecting one soon. If that's the case I'd also be expecting some sort of announcement of who the new chairman will be. If Gavin is due to go in May you wouldn't expect to wait till the last week or so in April to announce who will be replacing him.

Parsifal

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $18.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $1.701K 143.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 149317 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 55000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.38pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.