AJX 0.00% 1.0¢ alexium international group limited

General discussion, page-785

1. 1,625 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 68
    Hi Parsifal,
    Far be it for me to fully answer your post above.... I know you understand the history of AJX more than I ever will. But due to my situation at the moment, waiting for transport back to Australia and just a couple of beers...now bored. Thought I'd put my 2 bobs worth of thought into your post..... Tauren tends to not look at AJX HC each and every day.... I've noticed anyway.
    So while we await, I may as well set my head on the chopping block......lol.
    From your first paragraph...
    " I think trust is earned. If you have a history that suggests you can't be trusted you need to work doubly hard to earn trust back."....
    Yep, absolutely.... and no I don't believe AJX has got that back yet. Why?, as an investor that does not look as deeply into things as yourself ....I think it's as simple as its going to have to show results on the quarterlies.

Still first paragraph... "Has that been achieved?"...
    My thoughts.... obviously not. Need the quarterlies too improve followed by full reports showing margins etc.

Second paragraph... "t's also worth looking at when the word imminent and similarly wooly statements returned."....

Yeah well....mmmmmm....lol. depends on each readers take on that, but, yeah... get your point.

Third paragraph... "I could think of a few other scenarios that are equally plausible. "....
    Yep, and Taurens is one.

Fourth..."I recall my posts about speed to success for chemical companies. I was wrong about Alexium's performance on that scale because I hadn't built in the possibility that shareholders were being fed information that was not reliable"...

I remember that post Parsifal, not verbatim.... but certainly the gist of it. I remember thinking it could take a generation after your post then, but also thinking AJX might just be that unicorn that breaks the rules... yes, because of announcements. A couple of years down the track we are no unicorn....BUT, I still see no evidence its any where near a generation away. I seem to recall 10 or 15 years was the norm???.

Anyway, just thought I'd chuck that in for shots and giggs whilst you wait for Tauren.

As for the last para about chairman announcement I don't understand anything about the reasoning, so no comment on that bit for me.
    Cheers,
    Mick.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $2.814K 281.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 4677965 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 139400 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.16am 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.