AJX 0.00% 0.9¢ alexium international group limited

General discussion, page-912

1. 5,652 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 547
    Sorry, but the infamous $18 million needed clarification and it never was for exactly your comment - sales, if your marketing base is overseas, can become that currency but because of your listing here, you should identify the currency. I don't know of any company that does not identify the corporate reporting currency and it is not always A$ or more precisely AUD. Just look at BHP - always puts US even for cps.

If you want any clarification of the confusion all you need to do is go back to the debates on the Pegasus contract and the item above. It's so easy for a company to add a few letters to confirm and all the respected ones do.

Communication experts have always advised me that communication that isn't effective isn't, in fact, communication as it requires understanding on behalf of the recipient and that the person communicating has to take into account the audience. As the company is listed in Australia yet trades out of the USA that is a material fact that they should take into account.

It's not an excuse to shift the blame and I don't think your comment about blaming the company is helpful. To not recognise that the company and its communication style and over-optimism have to a significant extent resulted in the credibility gap that exists right now is in itself misleading. The opportunity is huge here but that requires belief and that is lacking.

If this product had not had the history I would be an investor right now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $1.8K 200K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1437000 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 69141 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.