AJX 9.09% 1.2¢ alexium international group limited

G1, Sadly, J has been correct more times than all the pumpers...

1. 5,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 155
    G1,
    Sadly, J has been correct more times than all the pumpers put together. I have listened to all sides of the story. I know everything about AJX right down to the size of their undies......But unfortunately the SP continues to show resistance. Other than the ability to tell the truth and secure profitable business, run a cash flow positive company, misery within the management and BOD's all appears very positive with this company.
    Under no circumstances am i negative towards AJX, but a continual list of errors and misinterpretation of the facts has delivering this current position and it requires stealth to continue the investment. I don't support down ramping and in fact i have an order in the system for a miserable 70k so i think i am in for the long run.......Unless it suits me to do otherwise.
    As was mentioned earlier, AJX is only a starch spray in the process of producing uniforms for the Military, so the level of income is relative to the level of participation in the process.
    GLTAH

Cheers,
    G2

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $18.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.0¢ $2.259K 207.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 167949 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 80180 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.