SEN 0.00% 1.3¢ senetas corporation limited

Good morning everyone. I am glad the temperature has dropped...

1. 1,017 Posts.
    Good morning everyone. I am glad the temperature has dropped outside a bit! I read with interest the discussion this morning on disclosure, inside information, profit downgrade etc but none of this will matter when the next stage of this plan is unveiled. I firmly believe that these things will be a distant memory shortly perhaps with the exception of a few of you who have taken a stand against the company, rightly or wrongly, it is not really for me to say.

We all know that these guys should not be the pilots of a publically listed company. Fait accompli. Someone this morning mentioned equity dilution of these characters which is correct but more importantly, for those shareholders of Senetas (not to include Mark West who has already lost his money and is one of the worst maligners in the business) who are willing to hold, the corporate alliance will deliver a structure with a large partner(s) that will exploit the excellent suite of technology that Senetas own and in the process provide management and distribution strategies going forward. Everyone will be happy, including Senetas shareholders. And one final thing. In such matters, the ASX and ASIC are toothless tigers. The likes of Galbally, Lunt, Kirwan and the other Senetas Directors are far too small fry for any real resource to be thrown at them and that assumes they have done wrong!. At the end of the day, they have done nothing illiegal, it is merely a natural human reaction for shareholders and observers to preceive things by connecting the dots that are not there. That is how people generally arrive at the wrong conclusion. Right now, who cares about the share price, whether it is up and down. The big story and outcome have yet to be played.

Enjoy the day!

sicilly

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.42M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $9.664K 743.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 818883 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 353034 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.25pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.