NVA 2.50% 19.5¢ nova minerals limited

General Discussion

1. 168 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 153
    Hi

Sorry to start a new thread here but I wasn't sure which thread was best to revisit to ask my question.

I've spent a fair bit of time going through current / old announcements, presentations, HC posts and Google.

By a whole number of different metrics NVA would appear significantly undervalued. I have read with curiosity posters mentioning the frustration of the share price currently given the different projects being evaluated and developed.

Usually stocks are undervalued for a reason, but currently all I have been reading about is good management, historical drillings / results, good hits, resource estimates coming soon, good stable regions, multiple projects to spread the risk, management with skin the in game, etc.

From holders who have been here a while I want to try and understand if people have a view on why (other than general market sentiment in the last 6 months being down) NVA appears to be so undervalued when compared to peers?

What I'm really trying to understand is the risks people see on this stock that accounts for the heavily discounted market cap.

My experience is if it sounds to good to be true then it possibly is?

Not a down or an upramp - just looking at doing my due diligence and looking for honest opinions.

Thanks

Hevlet
    Last edited by Hevlet: 13/07/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $41.93M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.0¢ 19.5¢ $8.4K 42.72K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 92771 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 20806 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.