NC6 4.76% 2.0¢ nanollose limited

Thanks; that's a great endorsement of the company and the...

1. 2,160 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 87

Thanks; that's a great endorsement of the company and the product.

The chat around the vegan leather terminology is interesting. Heard the same about all the non dairy milks, but hasn't stopped those from being very successful. Oddly enough I tend to agree with those that argue thee are not really milk! But I still have to acknowledge the successful marketing. People like to think it has the same function with a better health or environmental outcome, so the marketing works. Let's see where we land on this.

Vegan leather is already being successfully marketed so in spite of those comments, the branding experts seem to like it. But while animal friendly, it's not necessarily environmentally friendly so we're probably better off being different more for environmental credentials than offending the leather purists. That's possibly what the Hugo Boss guy is also thinking - this product is better than vegan leather.

Be good to see where they land, but I think something that keeps leather in the brand is still ok. Green leather, enviro leather, kind leather, sustainable leather-random thoughts! Make people feel good while they think they're still getting something not much different to leather. This is branding, not reality. And there are experts to call on for this. And unlike almond milk, this is probably much closer in many ways to what it's replacing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NC6 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
-0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $3.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $923 45.09K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 226240 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 74074 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.03pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.0¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 4.76 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ 83675
Last updated 15.03pm 10/05/2024 ?
NC6 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.