NC6 0.00% 2.5¢ nanollose limited

Firstly, there is no reason for being rude. Further, why are you...

1. 551 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 173
    Firstly, there is no reason for being rude. Further, why are you reading on HotCopper if you aren't interested in others' opinions? This is a discussion forum. That's why people sign up in the first place.

Secondly, the assumption that I do not make my own investment decisions and base them on other people's opinion is false and there is no reason whatsoever to assume that. Had I listened to other people on here I would have missed out on a multibagger investment in another company that I kept buying despite people telling me not to.

I am simply asking a question to a long term poster on here to clarify their reasoning. Asking questions is part of my due diligence. In fact, my post questions the actual reason for their selling. Regardless of their answer, that does not mean in any way that I agree with them or disagree with them.

if I cared about HotCopper opinions, I would be on here way more often. I have, however, stopped using this platform as I have learnt my lessons. And I have learned that HC is indeed a vessel for manipulation. So I am taking every statement made by posters with at least two grains of salt.

Lastly, it is a fair question to ask a user for their reason to sell. And my question as to why their statement still says "holding" despite claiming to have "sold out" is likewise a fair one to ask.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NC6 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.5¢ $75 3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 97001 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 1301 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.22pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NC6 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.