LPD 0.00% 0.2¢ lepidico ltd

General discussion, page-156

1. 1,479 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1043
    I can appreciate your understanding of the sp movement and the concern around it which.

I believe the SP movement at this level has more to do with paying for "New" shares rather than a more nefarious intention towards the price action at said level.

I believe that during the next few days of trading the share price will be at the 0.007-8 level.

The trading I believe you are referring to was on or prior to the 6th of May, the action on the 7th are people happy to pay for their rights or oversubscription on Monday evening which is a little too close to the cut off for my liking. AS we know B-Pay does say allow for 48hrs(I could be wrong) for the transaction to complete.

Yet if I am wrong and there is rotting fish in the barrel, than I will see large price action at .007 come Monday and if it goes below 0.006 then the bottom isn't going to save us.
    If the action stays lightish, say under 6 million shares traded at .007
    Then I believe .007 will hold and more buyers will come back into the action at that price too sustain the price at .007 and build upon the base.
    I don't think I mentioned anything about gap up on Monday @Jasox but that would be a nice place to put buying bids in if a retrace were to occur from a higher level wouldn't you agree ?

It really doesn't matter to my position if your bid is in at .007,.006,.005 or below, as this open forum is for Traders, short term and long term holders alike, and it would be advantageous for any bidders to have an entry price of their choosing. And if that meant telling a few lies than they will.
    Not to say all that contribute to this forum post lies to get their entry price but you would agree that some do !!!!

All the best Jasox.

LT-B1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.