LPD 0.00% 0.2¢ lepidico ltd

One of the things that is not often considered with electric...

1. 36 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    One of the things that is not often considered with electric vehicles are the purity of the chemicals used and the cost of removing impurities from lithium. LPD appears to have this process down pat. Purity is important for the quality of the end product, and German companies like BASF no doubt are after the best lithium product for best value and best end product. It is encouraging that LPD are currently in negotiation with BASF after completing a respectable DFS, although it is understandable that lithium and electric vehicles may be one of the slower sectors to bounce back from COVID-19 (there are no doubt more important priorities right now). However, the future for electric vehicles is very promising (although I myself am not a fan of EV because I will always prefer the classic petrol vehicle), and all it takes is one solid partnership agreement for everything to change for a company. I watched the video for Joe Walsh linked a few posts prior, and I must say, although this company has done nothing but tank down since the start of the year and understandably shareholders are not very impressed with the recent cap raising, there is nothing to suggest the price will drop far below the 0.7c raise price and Joe Walsh's presentation was otherwise pleasing. In addition to BASF, he advises they are in talks with 1 or 2 other companies and although this may not have been highlighted in any of the recent announcements, he does also emphasise the importance of considering the possibility of mining for gold with their licence and keeping their medium-long term options open. I think it is one to watch, with a possible entry around these prices if negotiations for an offtake agreement are successful.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $73 36.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 20533755 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 56344744 59
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.