LPD 0.00% 0.3¢ lepidico ltd

Any person is a potential investor including a former holder....

1. 4,286 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 452
    Any person is a potential investor including a former holder. The problem is you guys to easily focus on people rather than product. You guys are hopeless debaters if you were good you would actually present the why you hold and the why someone else should buy and why someone shouldn’t sell but you guys take it personally when someone doesn’t hold or sells or forms an opinion about the stock that doesn’t fit your narrative. Unfortunately this stock or any stock will have people who don’t see it the same way. People will look at financials and competition and history and everything else. The simple excuse people have is that why are you here you’re a non holder. You sold out.. this place isn’t for you? Yeah it is! And for you to get to what you want the stock to be you need people who don’t hold or have sold to return and you need holders to buy more. When you lack conviction to defend the stock but sledge the poster you don’t do the stock any justice. I just see that as a sign of weakness.. you could be convincing people they could be buying by illustrating the true potential of the stock but you don’t.. and when you don’t and people come and see a thread of people can’t maybe that raises way more red flags than any contrarian could.. if the holders and believers can’t argue against simple points why can’t they? That’s what I ask myself on any stock. But whatever’s you want to push away potential holders so be it.. that’s your choice..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $656 222.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
186 212422030 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 99143988 56
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.54pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.