LPD 0.00% 0.3¢ lepidico ltd

General discussion, page-844

1. 4,292 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 454
    What’s really changed since last year? What news is different? I keep seeing the same pitch at seminars. The SP in Nov last year was 0.054. Your at half that. Anyone who thinks a 50% drop on any stock is in a good place is joking.

The things I have focused on have actually been kind to the drop. They focus on a pretty easy reason as to why the sp has faced pressure and yeah wars and inflation, higher interest rates are all factual. They have all contributed to drops across markets the world over.

The amount of shares on issue is a problem and I’d say that’s a fact. At this price with finance required and expenditure that will only last maybe a year it’s highly plausible that a cr will be needed and likely in conjunction with any financed raises for infrastructures. Along with all building required the company will still need working capital beyond a year. With suggested timeframes around product product and while still currently in demo phase this has a ways to go before any meaningful revenue is realised unless they bring in more set ups like the one with Cornish.

News will see this move upward but that also need to combat incoming global events.. perhaps finance expected from the US gets impacted by issues on their own soil.. relations with China.. speculating there and imo it could delay any financial investment. That could also impact fuel prices..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.