IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

General discussion, page-1001

1. 552 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 620
    Hiall. It has been a great week. I am confident this is only the start. I thoughtit was a good time to consolidate some information for existing and newshareholders. If I get a positive response from readers I might start a newthread “Business Progress” or “New Shareholders” or otherwise I leave it herein general discussion. I want to give potential new shareholders a goodunderstanding of the business on their first look.

KEYBUSINESS MARKERS – Since last post ((last post listed at the bottom)).

Branding

• Name change – “Impression Healthcare Limited” now “Incannex Healthcare Limited” new website imminent – keep an eye on www.incannex.com.au

Oilsand Revenue

ClinicalTrials

Board& Appointments

• Board consistent with messaging and delivering to promises.
    • Professor Terence O’Brien added to the team as Principal Investigator to assist Dr Mark Bleackley.

SHAREREGISTER

• Still very tightly held. With very little volume available to buy.

SHAREPRICE

• On the rise and the chart looks very promising. No sell volume. Good luck finding stock.

SUMMARY

• 1 quarter away from confirming they are a world leading oils and additional CBD solutions business. My current valuation today is 150mil or 20c.
    • 1 x positive clinical trial adds “Billions” to valuation. Feedback arrives this week on our first clinical trial “ARDS”. Positive results send the valuation north very quickly.
    • + we have multiple clinical trials in the pipeline. All well researched and evaluated.

PREVIOSULY POSTED 1+ MONTH AGO

ANNOUNCEMENTS

• James Grahame has joined the TBI program – this appointment ties in well with previous announcement of Liam Picken to advisory board. Tick to NRL & AFL.
    • Appointment of Chief Scientific Officer – Dr Mark Bleackley – Hired Mark Bleackley for experience in clinical trial design.
    • 1000 Patients for Incannex CBD-100 Oils – Month on month revenue increase. Procurement plans in place to improve margin. Strong relationship with Cannvalate. ((since announced "significant revenue growth" - market has not valued this in))

• CBD pressurised metered dose inhalers – First of a kind into Aus. Update due.
    • Development of IHL-675A investigating for potential treatment of sepsis associated ARDS, leading cause of mortality from COVID-19 and other infections – trails to commence in Taiwan. ((have since commenced - results 4-6 weeks away))
    • Positive response to FDA approval pathway for both Sleep Apnoea and TBI.

BUSINESSUPDATE

• Obstructive Sleep Apnoea (‘OSA’) - Specific formulation development of IHL-42X with a qualified pharmaceutical chemist was announced at the start of the year. Trial protocol is complete and first patients sourced. Commencement planned for Q2.
    • IHL-216A for the treatment of Traumatic Brain Injury and Concussion (‘TBI’) - focus on MMA baseline neurocognitive tests to be completed near future.

COVIDIMPACT

• Matchday sales would be down, adjustments to business structure to reduce costs was already implemented leading into COVID. Business now low cost, limited resources spent on it and sales a bonus. ((since announced business will cease trading))

MC& OPTIONS

• MC seems low compared to peers. Seems cheap.
    • Options expire in September – these will be in the money and will add 10m funds to the bank.

EXPANSION

• 2 clinical trials, in-halers, ARDS & month on month sales increase in oils.

SHAREREGISTER

• Tightly held register of directors & management.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.