IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

General discussion, page-10173

1. 6,822 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1721
    Hi Malkaziod - glad you are ok. Getting Covid three times is really unlucky. By the sounds of it, you didn't end up in hospital so your immune system was up to the task. (by whatever means it got there) Yes, we all need all the help we can get and nothing is a panacea at total prevention.

As I understand it, CBD works at both the immune and inflammatory level and with IHL 675A, hydroxychloroquine is in the mix. It is a totally different beast synergistically to generic oils. I think that the future will be about the "treatment" as well as preventative immune response as eventually Covid is likely to cross all our paths and maybe multiple times. With Omicron, and whatever comes up next, quick treatment for its damaging effects on the respiratory system is even more imperative.

Your point about research is a great one as dosage, whether it is an entourage mix, titration etc.... is key. And on top of that, moving into synergistic effects with other compounds as per the 675A research protocol which is where the new frontier of CBD technology is heading.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.