IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

General discussion, page-10189

1. 1,235 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1543
    I should have gone to hospital, but was in a location where I had serious doubts about the hospital care and other concerns that complicated the issue. For instance I have multiple food allergies and was certain the hospital would stuff that up with what I got fed there. People are well-meaning but VERY error-prone here. Food allergies lead to inflammation upon mishaps, which is really bad when you're fighting an inflammatory disease. Early on, there was also the reality that if you died in hospital, you died alone without ever getting to see your loved ones again, surrounded by strangers in space suits (and in my case, strangers in space suits who mostly don't speak English). The first infection was absolutely dire enough to be life threatening, with phases of serious blood clotting that phased in and out for weeks. But I made the decision I'd prefer to pass away at home if it came to that.

I look forward to IHL-675a trial results. The phase 1 results will be very exciting if they are positive, because of the three extremely significant indications this will be the gateway for. If that trial fails, that's almost half our pathways gone: but if it succeeds, I very much like our chances that one or more of those pathways will go all the way to commercialization. Especially the rheumatoid arthritis one. I expect those investors who understand the company to view positive phase 1 results as an extremely bullish indicator.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.