IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

If I am sitting on IHL board now I would not want to list IXHL...

1. 201 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 84
    If I am sitting on IHL board now I would not want to list IXHL this week, just look at yesterday, until midday most stocks were in green until one person found in US having the new variant then most stocks turned red including Tesla, Google and Microsoft.

it is not even confirmed that the new variant is more harmful, there are signs that it is much milder but transmitted easily which is actually a good news. Even if it is worse Microsoft stock should be up as it will benefit from lock downs with home office technology etc.

I would not want to list in a market controlled by irrational reactions. There is no harm at all in waiting for as long as it takes to list in good market conditions. Let that be 1 week or 1 month it does not really matter.

we have finished all the formalities with SEC and it is basically our decision when to list. Our trials are ongoing, IHL is remains a once in a life time investment.

the only downside is you might see SP goes down while we wait for a good time to list, if you are concerned then please sell and good luck trying to time it right.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.