IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

IHL - Incannex abstract (ARDS as it progresses to this point)The...

1. 4,254 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8260
    IHL - Incannex abstract (ARDS as it progresses to this point)

The interest and potential development of IHL as a major player in this field stands apart from others in the space ( most others) in my own opinion - due to the BODs' understanding that clinical research, particularly in the mm space, (perhaps more so) is designed to produce and verify -previously misunderstood, or perhaps incomplete, knowledge that begins to unlock and address disease in humans....specifically at this point covid2 - sars / covid19
    Rigor in approach and methodology is key takeaway here...it removes bias and delivers objectives in clinical terms which hopefully leads to evidence based medicine....thats what we are hunting here....evidence based medicine ...thats the game changer in this space...imo.

The IHL BOD here seem focused and determined to follow this model......
    So far the mm space has really only delivered descriptive clinical research...basically observational and descriptive....which is fine ...they are generally / or can be left open to conjecture and so deemed to be inconclusive.

What I find so compelling with IHL is that the trials are analytically based....you test the hypothesis to discover the outcome between cause and effect if you will.
    For me - this is the ideal - randomised controlled trial with the potential for quality in evidence.

It follows then - hopefully you develope an efficacious evidence based medicine.....winner!

Excited for the next couple of weeks here smile.png...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.