IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

Well the idea is that they dont have to be mutually exclusive....

1. 1,869 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1472
    Well the idea is that they dont have to be mutually exclusive. AGH put up 1.6M in revenue last quarter and has 6000 patients iirc. Albeit their strategy is to spend a lot of $$$ to acquire patients and causes them to have a ton of cash burn.

IHL only at 671K last quarter, but insane growth. Q3 I'm eagerly expecting guidance.

IMO they are heavily reliant on Cannvalate as their growth spike only happened after they partnered with Cannvalate. IMO punters are uneducated on the dominance of Cannvalate and their position as a player in the space.

AFAIK its Cannvalate with 40% Market Share, Cannabis Access Clinics 30% and others with a measly 10%.

My hypothesis is the power lies with Cannvalate as they are the first point of reference patients go through to get their medicine. Cannvalate could just recommend Incannex Oils over say Altheas and the patient would likely just accept. They could even recommend Incannex Oils to their patients who have been taking other brands and the patients again would likely accept the recommendation.

IMO most punters in this space heavily uneducated as to some of the players in the space that arent listed on the ASX, Cannvalate is one of them. Id still like to see AGH 4C to confirm my thoughts but they havent posted growth metrics for months now and they normally do post them regularly.

If they fail to show continued parabolic growth in their quarterly while we conveniently go up 500% in sales in ours.... Writing is on the wall and you might as well re-rate IHL to have a higher MC than AGH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.