IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

One comment I want to add here regarding the delays with the US...

1. 1,869 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1472
    One comment I want to add here regarding the delays with the US Listing is that this could be a blessing in disguise.

The amount of newsflow I assume the BOD has banked will increase every day the listing is delayed.

This means that once the SEC has given the nod, and we raise with Roth (I assume oversubscribed vastly) and list then the doors are open.

The news will be responded to better on the NASDAQ than on here. i.e A TBI preclinical Update for example would maybe only get us 10% gain on a good day but on the NASDAQ could be 25%+ on the same ann with more volume and follow through.

The flurry of newsflow I assume will be hard and fast, we are due many updates as it is.

Astute investors know that a lull in news often does result in selling pressure, as is happening right now with IHL.
    Would we rather more lulls in news on the NASDAQ versus now? I know which one I'd rather have.
    We just have to survive here, and its a minor correction.

IHL is a very volatile stock, when it rains it pours in both directions. The tides will turn in our favor again, all we as shareholders need is a little more time.

Best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.