IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

General discussion, page-10461

1. 2,623 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1370
    For you - I truly hope that happens R10 but to be honest mate, I would be very surprised if we are not seeing the final nod from the SEC before mid next week and that is not based on anything but my own personal hopes but its a punt I would probably lay dough on but I do hope you get set at the same time.

As far as I am aware, all the boxes have had the final ticks so surely we are about to see the SEC deliver the last nod - it's got me stuffed as to why it hasn't happened as yet but obviously they have their own checks and balances to adhere to so we need to have patience.

If it hasn't happened by mid next week then I will be happy for you and others that have been able to buy (including myself) at these lower prices - I am hangin' out to see our SP come late January - right now I felt the same urgency when I lined up to top up with millions more shares at 8 cents from memory - I saw it as a steal then and I still do at todays prices given the huge advances our wonderful BOD's have achieved.
    All my opinion but I see a massive 12 months ahead - there is nothing wrong with my positive thoughts being right next to the money I have invested into IHL.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.