IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

General discussion, page-10471

1. 10,185 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2796
    It does take only 1, and thanks to this wonderful gem of a stock, I'm retiring from my day job next Friday at the ripe old age of 57. Many thanks to Joel, Sud, Troy and Peter for being the custodians of my money and managing it VERY WELL, I'm forever grateful.

In at 3c and backed myself and the BOD to the hilt for this to realise its potential and it is well on the way to doing that - still in second gear at this stage, long way to go...wink.png The story is still evolving and there is so much more to play out here starting with the NASDAQ listing which could happen at any moment nowwink.png

Thanks to all my comrades here, and some of us go back a long way, for just reiterating and confirming what we have when those moments of doubt might have crept in, cheers guys...

My passion is the share market and this will allow me to follow it more closely - it will definitely fill my days and I'm going to dabble in some property investment/development as well...

Onwards and Upwards IHL / IXHLbiggrin.png

PS.Thanks to TFM also for those reports....I invested more than I should/would have after reading his blogs

Last edited by Glitterati: 09/12/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.