IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

General discussion, page-10630

1. 1,235 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1543
    Great question (sorry I missed this yesterday).
    In my opinion, good sleep trumps any slight cannabis effects lingering in the morning. I'm sure many will agree once they have experienced the expected benefits of IHL-42x. If the 10mg dose ends up being prescribed, folks will be able to make that choice.

One variable is that OSA prevalence increases with age, so most patients will be in an older age group. This increases the likelihood of the patient either being retired, or at least willing to make adjustments to their driving schedule for the good of their health.

We also live in interesting times since remote work has spiked. Should the 10mg dose require 8-10 hrs before getting behind the wheel, I foresee many a conversation between 40-60 year old employees and their employers about the ability to either come into work at 10am, or work from home mornings, and come into the office afternoons.

But all of this conjecture may be unnecessary: there remains an excellent chance that the 10mg dose falls beneath the threshold the new laws will set, in some if not all jurisdictions. Taking the IHL-42x 10mg dose at 10pm and waiting until 8am before driving may well satisfy THC blood levels requirements. I only mentioned that dose as being iffy because it depends on how stringent jurisdictions choose to be. Based on the report, it sounds like that dose and time period would not result in meaningful impairment, but some jurisdictions will no doubt opt for a safety buffer beyond what the data shows, and the size of that safety buffer is unknowable at this time.
    Last edited by malkazoid: 13/12/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.