IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

Well PDC well put . It is an investment and there is a risk...

1. 1,395 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 457
    Well PDC well put . It is an investment and there is a risk reward equation and one either accepts that and has the nerve to hold or exits ..The proof will be in the pudding as they say . We are on track as I see it and there has been some delay . There always is in these complex transactions . As long as it gets over the line the delay will be a blip on the radar IMO . Over the decades that I have invested in the market I am yet to find a stock that does not have hiccups on the path to success - look at FMG for example.

It is how management deal with the issues to resolve and achieve an outcome and how proactive , competent and hard working they are that matters . Management has been excellent to date in all the above areas and they are well aware they need to jump the SEC hoops as they are endeavouring to do . I see no indication at this stage that they will not get through those hoops but there is always risk .

One thing is for certain management is hardworking and tenacious and they have their own skin in the game and have product of significant potential IP value . They will persist and given the significant IP they have in the pipeline I would be surprised if they do not deliver , but we will see.

We will find out in due course but in the meantime we will need patience to ride the bumps as I have done all the way through from the early days on the stock . Also unless one has the patience and resolve to hold the troughs on the way up one will get shaken out and in my experience cutting early is not a sound strategy for wealth creation on a company with this potential on a number of fronts as we know - cut the losers and hold the winners is my view . This stock is a potentially significant winner it needs time and the headspace to get there and of course still needs to tick the boxes . I will be patient ride it out . Only my opinion of course and each to their own .

AIMO . Good luck to all .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.