IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

General discussion, page-10834

1. 918 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 509
    Hey Mickey,

I know it makes sense from a scientific and business standpoint that will benefit IHL and other companies operating in the sector....and that's great, don't get me wrong !! But from a humane standpoint it was a heartless decision !!!

I have a relative who suffers from OCD and severe social and general anxiety. She is currently on fluoxetine (Prozac), which has helped really well with the anxiety part but has done nothing to control the OCD and the intrusive thoughts that she suffers from. It can be quite debilitating !! I won't go into further specifics, but I honestly feel psilocybin has the best chance of rewiring her brain and curing her illness. She is just one example of millions who are suffering from a mental health disorder. These people need this medicine NOW....the anecdotal evidence is out there, so what choice do these people have? Continue to suffer or go the illegal route and self medicate without a therapist to assist them through it !!! It's shameful....it shouldn't be this way, but it is !!

I am sure you remember or heard of the little girl Charlotte Figi who suffered from Dravet syndrome, she was the one who inspired the CBD movement and featured in the documentary "Weed" with Dr Sanjay Gupta. At the time, the evidence of CBD to treat the disease was all anecdotal, but it worked and was a "eureka moment" for the parents and all other parents who had kids that were suffering from the disease.

https://edition.cnn.com/2013/08/07/health/charlotte-child-medical-marijuana/index.html

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/04/08/health/charlotte-figi-cbd-marijuana-dies/index.html

Anyway, the world is what it is....and sometimes you just have to take matters into your own hands !!!

Cheers !!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.