IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

The dawn is copper and gold where I am, and I've spent the last...

1. 1,235 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1543
    The dawn is copper and gold where I am, and I've spent the last half hour alternately drinking in the blooming sky and catching up on everyone's posting here. Thank you for the posts: it has been a really lovely experience and a great way to usher in a new day, and a New Year.

Closing at all time high after a 10% rise on the last trading day of the year feels very auspicious, as if we needed a 'feeling' to guide us here: we don't. As we all know, the fundamentals are rock solid, and all the fine decision-making and hard work from Incannex are a prelude to what they have lined up for 2022.

Although I have thanked you several times before, thank you for introducing me to IHL, @Exalted. Can't thank you enough, frankly. Better get used to it: I'm going to keep thanking you at least once per year.

And likewise, thank you to all those who have contributed to this treasure trove of information on the company and sectors. You are not only providing a great service to all investors: most of you are also great company and a pleasure to read. THANK YOU.

I like to think of strong, supportive investor communities as a thriving soil with great biochemistry and strong root and mycelial systems. Weaker soils get washed away from adverse weather events, but a vibrant, living soil holds tight and continues to provide nourishment to the next generation of growth. That's what we have here.

Here's to you all, and I hope 2022 is good to you.
    Last edited by malkazoid: 31/12/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.