IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

I appreciate that you acknowledge my advice as good.Dont strain...

1. 409 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 294
    I appreciate that you acknowledge my advice as good.

Dont strain yourself to the point where your IQ is diminished. It's really not that hard to understand what's happening in our present time. I recommend you go back and revisit my previous post for that piece of info.

Your "bags" don't indicate whether you comprehend the stock or not, but I'm glad you're able to at least profit from IHL. At this point even doubtful traders/investors such as yourself should be able to see and appreciate the valuable posts from the regulars here.

Just to help you understand and to also conclude with this, when you say there's a "leaky ship" that would indicate that someone who has or had insider knowledge has "leaked" sensitive info to externals. If you're going to mention fomo and leaky ship in the same sentence, then tell us what makes you believe there has been any sort of leak to date? in order to say such nonsense would mean at some point you've been exposed to insider info.

Reply with an honest answer to my questions, or stop with the fear mongering bs as you strategically do for your own "balanced" entertainment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.