IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

Totally agree Dave. There is no leaky ship, to me, its market...

1. 540 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 435
    Totally agree Dave. There is no leaky ship, to me, its market awareness and parity.

In my opinion as stated before, the biggest ann relating to IHL didnt come from IHL.

It was the buyout of Arena by Pfizer for around 7 Billion skins US.

What I have digested from this transaction is as follows;

1. Arena has less candidates than IHL and is by and large at the same stage of candidate development to that of IHL
    2. Arena are not running a GAD candidate, IHL is, which adds significant intrinsic value considering the likes of Mindmed and Altai
    3. Arena is valued by Pfizer at a good buy at 7 billion USD, IHL when it lists on the Nasdaq will have an MC of under 1 billion USD
    4. The BOD of Pfizer must consider drug candidates that hold ip in this space to have enormous future potential.

So I dont think its a leaky ship, its just at this point of time, local awareness. The Septics seem to be more in tune with this space and
    one would think they will draw comparisons and realise that the intrinsic value of IHL is way above its current MC.

The real possibility is that as there is such a small parcel of shares on offer on the Nasdaq, illiquidity might force many in the "land of
    the free and the home of the brave" to utilise brokerage here and start buying on the ASX, just a thought.

Either way exciting times ahead.

Happy New Year to all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.