IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

We do that here: talk about our personal lives from time to...

1. 1,235 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1543
    We do that here: talk about our personal lives from time to time, as it relates to the company and to the sector. If that's not your cup of tea, you don't have to partake, but if you think there's something strange about doing that, I would question whether you've fully mastered how to approximate human behaviour. Humans bond, in part, by telling each other about themselves. I know, it is shocking, but you have to accept this or folks are going to see through your disguise... LOL...

The point you were trying to make, you did not make until just now. But now that you have made it, I'm happy to agree: if the psychedelic sector was currently on fire, no doubt it would be mentioned more often than the less noteworthy downward drift the sector is currently in. But I've said it before, we are predominantly a cannabinoid drug development company. And like others here have pointed out time and time again, the investment thesis is more sophisticated than simply hoping to ride a sector wide wave. Some of us actually think the fundamentals of the company matter, and that the imminent news flow will be the most influential factor in growth this year.

@1ncog, you're a bright fellow so I know you're going to understand what I say next: the mantra that some people see only upside really isn't particularly interesting or helpful. It doesn't contribute much of substance and on top of that, it annoys other intelligent people here who understood you the first time. Yes, there are other intelligent people besides yourself. You used to, and on occasion still do, contribute actual analysis, but you sabotage your contributions by saddling them with asinine commentary about how you're the great balancing force amid a crowd of pixie and fairy gazers. I hope you outgrow this phase.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.