IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

@malkazoid, why would you question whether I have fully mastered...

1. 140 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 235
    @malkazoid, why would you question whether I have fully mastered how to approximate human behaviour? Who do you personally know that has mastered this? And is mastering this even humanly possible?

And, have you considered that each of us are here for different reasons? Have you considered that I am not 'here' to "bond"? Maybe it is just to pass some time... My psychological requirements, or to put it simply, what I 'want' out of engaging on HC, is probably different to yours and everyone else, as would yours be different to everyone else, and so on. My point is, I don't have to accept anything. You considered one of my posts to be bizarre, and I in turn considered one of your posts to be bizarre, that's about it really....

Further, I know that I am a "bright fellow" (although, I'm not a "fellow" - there, are we bonding now? I bet that shocked you) and "intelligent", so I thank you for the affirmation - after all, they are pleasant things to say about someone. As do I think similarly of you - it takes one to know one they say.

Regarding everything else you said, I respect your opinion.

This post is my personal opinion only, and, is not fact nor is it advice.
    Last edited by 1ncog: 06/01/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.