IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

Hi GW - I am only to happy to help as many as I can mate - why...

1. 2,623 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1370
    Hi GW - I am only to happy to help as many as I can mate - why not ??
    A few people live on these forums for nothing more than the fuelling of their own shortcomings and damaged egos, if I have helped you then all the better bud and I try to do that without malice or upsetting our wonderful IHL family on these threads.

Whispers I hear and gaps I fill myself indicate to me that our time is about one week away to the big news and if you think about it as I have done, it will make perfect sense for it to be delivered late next week our time in the USA and we will be probably looking at a Trading Halt on the Monday IMHO but that is purely an educated guess on my part but I don't want anyone panicking for no reason if it does not appear early next week.

All is going exceptionally well and I do suspect that there is a period of a wealth of very good news arriving over the next 6 to 8 weeks and we will all be rewarded for both our conviction and patience. It's all in the very public charts that the Vinney and others have kindly posted - just believe it is all you have to do and IMO, you will be getting your families in a place of having "CHOICES" in life.

IMO - Money for Jam folks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.