IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

General discussion, page-11291

1. 900 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 207
    I totally agree but add an addendum. We keep talking about the listing and the OSA results and which is the more important. I don't think the BOD are looking at these as separate entities. In my opinion they have these 2 lined up together. Shock and Awe. Like our medications they are not a singularity but a combination creating an effect greater than the individual parts. The listing or even the news of listing in my opinion will give us a boost just because the locals here thinks it's a magical ticket. So we may get a bigger boost initially than some expect. But this would dwindle rapidly with profit taking if the one two punch doesn't occur. The OSA results would then create the cement to stop the slide and enable a base to build quite rapidly with more news. The US market will just give us more scope but remember, as I have said before, are the investors on our listing going to sell those shares early?
    I don't think so. So there will be little liquidity on the Nasdaq in my opinion early on. They would need to buy from the ASX to get on the bandwagon. So we could see the ASX rise quickly with good news. It's not a coincidence or problems in my opinion of our timing. I believe they are waiting on the scientists to finish their chelating of data of the OSA before they consider listing. Just my thoughts but I am a novice at this. Let's keep these good discussions going on! As soon as they announce the listing, watch for the locals to jump back on. These are all entrees. It's big Pharma in a couple of years only if we can show good results in human trials. Remember all, if these do not show a significant improvement over current treatments then this all fails. It's not a sure thing. But, every iota of data so far and great management and big money invested by the BOD themselves indicates we are on a less slippery playing field every day. Just my dumb a ss opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.